web analytics
Only members can view full online content. CCC has 3770 registered users.
22 Sep 2009

Yvette’s Story Revisited Version 2.0

Fan Fiction, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson Yvette Fan Fiction, Yvette 66 Comments

Circa 2002
I’ve been dying to share about a night I spent with Michael Jackson.

********************************
In order to view anything on this site in full you MUST be a member. If you’d like to purchase one of our books, please click the “Lulu” button:

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Existing Users Log In
 Remember Me

66 Responses to “Yvette’s Story Revisited Version 2.0”

1. SuperSabine says:

Hello my dear, visiting with Yvette????? :tongue:

2. mariahcopeland says:

Dear SuperSabin,
    I've been looking around on the internet for fan fiction, and I found your website. I already read all of Yvette's story and I would LOVE your private stories !!! Please allow me to read them.

Thanx :biggrin: :heart:

3. mariahcopeland says:

Oh no, I'm sorry it's CLEARLY better than fan fiction ! :angel:

4. SuperSabine says:

Ha, wrong! It's not fan fiction at all. Haven't you read the post "what is CobraCrack"

:lol: :silly: :tongue:

Start off with Cowboy Mike! You welcome in advance! :smile:

5. mariahcopeland says:

THANKYOU ! i'm sure Cowboy Mike is gonna be awesome !

6. SuperSabine says:

It really is :wub: :heart:

But hopefully you'll take a minute to tell me what YOU think!

7. afrochick says:

heyy sabine. looong time!! I've been quite busy. anyways i made a new accound and I would really appreciate it if I could get access to the other chapters, which i enjoy reading. Thanks so much. :heart:

8. SuperSabine says:

Hi . . . I think!

You must be someone I knew in another life! :lol: My bad, but i just don't recognize the name!

9. afrochick says:

yea its FanaticJ...I should have stated that from before, my bad

10. SuperSabine says:

Oh, hey Fanatic, well enjoy it while you can. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do about this place.

Lately I get so many comments asking for access and I never hear from the persons again. That's no fun for me!
    I was thinking of closing it down all together!

We'll see . . . .

11. afrochick says:

aww man, one bad apple spoils the rest!....but dont close it down, i'm sure there are a lot of people who love reading your amazing work; but at the same time I understand what you are saying. Anyways, its your decision :)

12. SuperSabine says:

Well, it's not one! A lot of people are logging in here and asking for access and I don't ever hear from them again, unless they want another chapter, not even to say thank you !!! :tongue:

Anyways, its your decision :)

Yep! Whose decision would it be, if not my decision? :silly: :tongue: :lol:

13. afrochick says:

yepp, it is your decision; because after all you are "super sabine"

14. mjbutterfly says:

Hey Sabine , I haven't been in here for so long, and I'm trying to catch up with the new chapters, although I don't know why I can't access the chapters although I'm signed in here with my google account. Please let me know how I can gain access to the chapters again :( thank you. Xx :unsure:

15. jasminacosma says:

Wow that was so good. I tried to comment before but didn't know how. But I got it now. :yes:

16. Sabine says:

Great to hear feedback. I'm glad you liked it :smile:

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Message from Michael

Create an account with FB, Twitter, Google and Yahoo! It's automatic. You'll use the name & password you create to log in.

“I just hope that one day they will be fair and portray me the way I really am, just a loving and peaceful guy.” ~ Michael

"----->His intelligence is instinctual and emotional, like a child’s. If any artist loses that childlikeness, you lose a lot of creative juice. So Michael creates around himself a world that protects his creativity”. ~ Jane Fonda

WARNING: NOT JUST MJ fanfic - NO! It's Cobracrack®. It's better than plain Michael Jackson fan fiction and highly addictive!! One hit and you will be unable to function without yet another and another. Taking a hit of Cobracrack® while looking at a Michael Jackson picture can also prove fatal. At the very least you might experience an extremely intense Mikegasm that will leave you unable to be satisfied by any other man in your lifetime. READER BEWARE!!!! 18 over, please, though age doesn't matter. It's not the adult content that's going to get you, it's the force of MICHAEL! CobraCrackCentral® is not liable for any failed tests, lost jobs or broken relationships. Married women are particular at risk. Common side effects: Reading stories over and over; referring to characters as if they are real people; intense dislike for corny Michael Jackson fan fiction; Insatiable demand for sex; inability to sleep or function due to an infection of the EXTREMELY contagious virus: OvahXspojer (staring at MJ pics for hours at a time and imagining yourself in the scenes from the stories).

If you experience any of these symptoms close your lap top/pull the plug from your computer IMMEDIATELY!

Reader Discretion is highly advised CobraCrackCentral, uh, NOT just MJ Fan Fiction